Moving on in a new chapter

by redsetter2 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

Moving on is the hardest thing anyone has to cope with.

I have officially left the Org. And now it feels my family have been waiting to do this for a long time, officially shunning me, even though they were practically doing this whilst I was still in.

It feels like I've accomplished a victory and at the same time I feel guilty I was tangled up in communication with someone who "hid who they were" claiming to leak information from Bethel. I got the call from the man who I thought I worked with. I felt afraid and sick moments before the call, and I feel even more afraid after the call.

I want to say I'm so sorry for working with this schemer Redsetter1 and for putting his information on this website.

Avoidjw and RonPOMO, you were right. This individual was not a full time Bethelite. However, it's more complicated than you think. He is still connected with Bethel in a different way and there is some truth in some parts of what was leaked. So I'm afraid whilst it was wise to call BS on his information, I still advise caution and patience. Some things are going to come out in the next few months, and it will not harm the reputation of our online xjw community.

If you can pm me again Ron, please do. I will tell you everything. Once again I apologise for being a puppet in something I wasn't fully aware of. You can now reveal to others that I've confirmed you were duped, however there are annoyingly still some changes that are coming that he was right about.

Peace to you all.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

The plot thickens...

• Not Jacob
    Not Jacob

Feel like we're all being toyed with tbh

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

The WTBTS chariot has updated its business strategies, been restructured, remodelled, and has/will replace old-school GB members with more business/liberal-minded ones.

In other words, the "Society's" radical metamorphosis and "new understandings" are going to continue, until the powers-that-be are satisfied with the updated, 21st century business plan.

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

Perhaps this a good time to remind ourselves not to devolve things about us, if we don't want it to get back to us.

Those in Bethel should particularly take note, regarding the forwarding of files, as most will contain some kind of watermark that someone one in IT could trace back to you and your IP address. As I suspect that Service Desk Elders are just as interested in Leakers, as we are reading about what they have to say.

Remember ... only the paranoid survive.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

STOP SMOKING METH!!!

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

wingcommander

Are you human?

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

Not Jacob

I couldn't agree more.

• Elmer
    Elmer

I feel shocked!

• Elmer
    Elmer

Hey Phil,

Are you going to make a retraction video, explaining how you were “duped” into making several BS videos about the “10 year plan”?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit